Autoscopy

 


    I have recently discovered a lot about myself. For my autoscopy, I wanted to represent being human. I compared my body to space (using sun and moon shapes), yet made the human brain and heart the biggest aspects of my piece. 

    Humans are so small compared to space, or even the ocean. I put a lot of pressure on myself to be the best I can be, but my mental health can sometimes stand in the way. That's why I'm trying to take everything less seriously, because we're all humans and we all make mistakes.

Comments

  1. You can tell you really put a lot of work into this project. I love how you did the outer space sort of look along with the ocean. You did a really good job with this. The colors are perfect and the sizing is great. I also love how you were able to compare humans to space and the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how this project looks! It gives off a powerful meaning of you finding something within yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julianne, your piece is indescribably amazing! The detail, the thoughtfulness, everything your art entails speaks volumes and is very relevant to life itself. I am happy to hear your growth and witness it through your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is insane. I can see the meaning behind it right away. I love the galaxy background and you in the water. This brings a comforting feeling. This project is amazing, I can tell you put a lot of thought and work into this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks unreal. The space background goes extremely well with the ocean. It looks as if you are looking right into space. The detail and message behind the project is very thoughtful. I also put a lot of pressure on myself like you said in your artist statement so I can really relate to your design. We are so small in comparison to the universe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

Self Portrait Poster