Self Portrait Poster


    I wanted to make my propaganda poster about environmentalism. Saving the planet is a big topic right now with global warming, pollution, industrialism, etc. and many global authorities aren't concerned about the state of the planet. Earth is our only home and we need to protect it.


    I decided to use my selfie to personify Mother Earth. I changed the colors to blues and greens to match earth and added a black background with white lettering to capture the viewer's attention. I wanted my poster to look minimalistic with little dimension and color variation to keep it simple and to the point.




Comments

  1. hi! this is one of my favorite projects from the whole class, I think it came out so cool and i love the message behind it. The font and colors are perfect. great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This propaganda poster is awesome! The black background drives you and the planet foward and also projects the tone of emptiness with out our planet. Its very powerful. I love how you look like a gaurdian in front of it, your colors matching the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cartoon aspect of your self portrait! I think your propaganda poster turned out really well and I had the same idea with mine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Tag Brush